Snoop Dogg denied Norway entry for two years for pot
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 17
- Photo: Nam Y. Huh/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: John Amis/NANCY KAYE/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: CHRIS CARLSON/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 17
OSLO, Norway (AP) — A lawyer representing Snoop Dogg says the American rapper has been banned from entering Norway for two years after trying to enter the country with a small amount of marijuana last month.
RELATED: Pop Culture Stoners
Holger Hagesaeter, the rapper's legal representative in Norway, told The Associated Press on Saturday that his client "can live with the decision" and has no immediate plans to appeal it.
Snoop Dogg, whose name is Calvin Broadus, was on his way to a music festival in southern Norway in June when sniffer dogs detected eight grams of marijuana in his luggage. He was also carrying more cash than is legally allowed and was fined 52,000 kroner ($8,600) after admitting to the two offenses, the lawyer said.
RELATED: Best Celeb Mug Shots
From Tori and Dean to Kendra and Hank, get the scoop on this reality TV couples who are struggling.Watch Video »
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
Kevin Frazier of "ET" talks to Rihanna, JLO, and more!Watch Video »
Kate Hudson at the Yankee's Game!Watch Video »
Jane Lynch shows off her new ring and the cast talks about what a difference a year makes.Watch Video »
ET talks to the stars on the red carpet!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Take 2
From Crowd Ignite