Snoop Dogg hit with new lawsuit
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: CHRIS CARLSON/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: @snoop/Twitter10 of 15
- Photo: RWO/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com14 of 15
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Rapper Snoop Dogg has been hit with a new lawsuit after allegedly witnessing an altercation and failing to help the victim.
RELATED: Celebrity Fandemonium
Female driver Kim McGee claims she backed out of her contract to shuttle Snoop to the South by Southwest (SXSW) music festival in 2010 after the rapper's tour manager Frank Palomino reportedly turned verbally abusive, and when she reneged on her promise, Palomino allegedly assaulted her at a party hosted by celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.
According to McGee, Palomino shook her and pulled out several locks of her hair before throwing her to the ground and holding her against her will.
RELATED: Celebrity Catchphrases
And now both Snoop and Hilton, real name Mario Lavandeira, Jr. have been named in a new suit for allegedly failing to intervene or cooperate with police detectives, who were investigating the incident.
McGee filed the documents at the District Court of Travis County in Texas last week and is seeking damages for negligence and false imprisonment.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »