Snoop Dogg hit with tax lien
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 18
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision for Pacsun/Invision/AP3 of 18
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 18
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: ERIK JORDAN/StarTraks6 of 18
- Photo: Zander White/Promotional7 of 18
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: CWBR/GSI10 of 18
- Photo: Vice/Youtube/.11 of 18
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Nam Y. Huh/Invision/AP13 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP17 of 18
Snoop Dogg is in trouble with officials after allegedly failing to hand over more than $540,000 in taxes.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
Internal Revenue Service officials filed a tax lien against the rapper in relation to unpaid income tax from 2009 and 2011. It is alleged the star, real name Calvin Broadus, Jr., owes $101,952 from 2009 and $444,317 from 2011, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
This isn't the rapper's first brush with the IRS -- in 2010 he was hit with a tax lien after allegedly failing to hand over $598,309 in payments.
RELATED: Trouble With the Law 2012
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Chris Hemsworth and his daughter play at the beach on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPizza Baby
From Crowd Ignite