Snoop Dogg pays tax lien
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision for The Hollywood Reporter/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: CWBR/GSI10 of 12
- Photo: Vice/Youtube/.11 of 12
Rapper Snoop Dogg has paid off a $546,000 tax lien.
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's tightest looks
The Internal Revenue Service filed papers against the "Drop It Like It's Hot" hitmaker in February, claiming the star -- real name Calvin Broadus Jr. -- owed $101,952 from 2009 and $444,317 from 2011. The rapper has now paid off the bills, according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Best Bikini Twitpics
Snoop Dogg, also known as Snoop Lion, was previously hit with a tax lien in 2010 after allegedly failing to hand over $598,309 in payments.
RELATED: Hottest royal beach bods
Get out the vote
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The ladies of "Pretty Little Liars" take New York City by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West to Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, check out these red carpet PDA moments!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim's Bikini Bod
Kim Zolciak-Biermann flaunts her bikini bod during a family vacation to the beach on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite