Snoop Dogg pays tax lien
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision for The Hollywood Reporter/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: CWBR/GSI10 of 12
- Photo: Vice/Youtube/.11 of 12
Rapper Snoop Dogg has paid off a $546,000 tax lien.
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's tightest looks
The Internal Revenue Service filed papers against the "Drop It Like It's Hot" hitmaker in February, claiming the star -- real name Calvin Broadus Jr. -- owed $101,952 from 2009 and $444,317 from 2011. The rapper has now paid off the bills, according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Best Bikini Twitpics
Snoop Dogg, also known as Snoop Lion, was previously hit with a tax lien in 2010 after allegedly failing to hand over $598,309 in payments.
RELATED: Hottest royal beach bods
Get out the vote
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Katy Perry's Under the Sea Adventure
Katy Perry tours one of the world's largest aquariums on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by...Watch Video »
"#RichKids of Beverly Hills" star Roxy Sowlaty dishes about the new season, her friendship with the Kardashians and more with Wonderwall.com Editor Stacie AnthoWatch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTKardashian Slam
From Crowd Ignite