Snoop Dogg pays tax lien
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision for The Hollywood Reporter/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: CWBR/GSI10 of 12
- Photo: Vice/Youtube/.11 of 12
Rapper Snoop Dogg has paid off a $546,000 tax lien.
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's tightest looks
The Internal Revenue Service filed papers against the "Drop It Like It's Hot" hitmaker in February, claiming the star -- real name Calvin Broadus Jr. -- owed $101,952 from 2009 and $444,317 from 2011. The rapper has now paid off the bills, according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Best Bikini Twitpics
Snoop Dogg, also known as Snoop Lion, was previously hit with a tax lien in 2010 after allegedly failing to hand over $598,309 in payments.
RELATED: Hottest royal beach bods
Get out the vote
Penelope + North
Kim Kardashian chaperones North and Penelope as the family celebrates Mason's fifth birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Hilary's Frenchie plus more of the cutest celebri-pups to make their debut on social media in 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Johnny and Amber to Donnie and Jenny, see more star couples who got engaged in 2014.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
From Brad and Angelina to George and Amal, get the scoop on Hollywood's two biggest weddings of the year.Watch Video »
Style Moments '14
From Kerry Washington to Emma Watson, check out the biggest style moments of 2014.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Bod!
From Crowd Ignite