Snoop Dogg pays tax lien
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision for The Hollywood Reporter/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN5 of 12
- Photo: Koi Sojer/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: CWBR/GSI10 of 12
- Photo: Vice/Youtube/.11 of 12
Rapper Snoop Dogg has paid off a $546,000 tax lien.
RELATED: Kim Kardashian's tightest looks
The Internal Revenue Service filed papers against the "Drop It Like It's Hot" hitmaker in February, claiming the star -- real name Calvin Broadus Jr. -- owed $101,952 from 2009 and $444,317 from 2011. The rapper has now paid off the bills, according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Best Bikini Twitpics
Snoop Dogg, also known as Snoop Lion, was previously hit with a tax lien in 2010 after allegedly failing to hand over $598,309 in payments.
RELATED: Hottest royal beach bods
Get out the vote
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
See what kinds of sweet rides Justin Bieber and more celebs tool around town in.Watch Video »
Watch this exclusive sneak peek from Monday's Sept. 10 episode on the Syfy channel at 10 PM.Watch Video »
Christina Aguilera chats with Lance Bass about performing at the AMAs, her new album and a lot more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite