Snoop Dogg's star-studded 40th birthday bash
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: ABD/ZDS/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: YFrog/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: @snoop/Twitter7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: WENN/GILT/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Sykes/Osorio/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: CBS/Promotional15 of 16
Dr. Dre, Warren G and Chaka Khan helped Snoop Dogg kick off his 40th birthday celebrations early on Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2011, with an exclusive party in Hollywood.
The rapper, who turns 40 on Thursday, Oct. 20, also invited fellow hip-hop stars Too $hort and the Lady of Rage, as well as singer/actor Tyrese Gibson, DJ Quik and Far East Movement to the event.
Soul star Khan stepped onstage to sing Happy Birthday to Snoop Dogg, who was later presented with a cake in the shape of the number 40.
The "Gin and Juice" hit-maker later took to his Twitter.com page to share photos of the private party with fans, and thank well wishers for their messages.
Best & Worst VMA
See some of the best and worst fashion from this year's nominees at previous VMAs.Watch Video »
Take a look at some of Katy Perry's most talked-about looks from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Blake Lively and Duchess Kate's growing baby bumps on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Hudson, Michelle Williams, and Paris Hilton all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Worst Fall Trends
From Jessica Simpson to Heidi Klum, check out these A-listers and their worst fall fashion duds.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian shares pictures from her recent trip to Disneyland on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »