Soulja Boy facing paternity lawsuit
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: John Ricard/Retna Ltd.2 of 18
- Photo: JD3/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: PS3/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital7 of 18
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: John Ricard/Retna Ltd.9 of 18
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Drewski2112/Flickr/Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: Mark Samala / Splash News/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.17 of 18
Rapper Soulja Boy is facing a legal battle with a woman who alleges he is the father of her 5-year-old son.
The "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" hitmaker has been hit with a paternity suit by Diamond Shantaniece MacKay, who has filed legal documents claiming the star is the father of her son, Portland.
RELATED: Celebs having babies in 2014
According to documents obtained by TMZ.com, MacKay is demanding a paternity test to confirm the rapper fathered the child.
She also claims the star has visited the young boy several times.
From George Clooney to Christian Bale, check out the hunky leading men who've played Batman through the years.Watch Video »
Hugh Jackman, The Rock, Khloe Kardashian and more stars share photos and videos of their intense workouts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
January Jones, Emily Blunt, and Amber Heard all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Chris Evans and Chris Pratt's rivalry and their philanthropic wager on Replay.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez dishes on super-steamy "Boy Next Door" sex scenes, getting in shape to strip down, awkward moments on set and more.Watch Video »