Soulja Boy facing paternity lawsuit
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: John Ricard/Retna Ltd.2 of 18
- Photo: JD3/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: PS3/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital7 of 18
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: John Ricard/Retna Ltd.9 of 18
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN10 of 18
- Photo: Promotional11 of 18
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Drewski2112/Flickr/Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.13 of 18
- Photo: Mark Samala / Splash News/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.16 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.17 of 18
Rapper Soulja Boy is facing a legal battle with a woman who alleges he is the father of her 5-year-old son.
The "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" hitmaker has been hit with a paternity suit by Diamond Shantaniece MacKay, who has filed legal documents claiming the star is the father of her son, Portland.
RELATED: Celebs having babies in 2014
According to documents obtained by TMZ.com, MacKay is demanding a paternity test to confirm the rapper fathered the child.
She also claims the star has visited the young boy several times.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »