Soulja Boy Opens Up About Weekend Car Accident
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: JD3/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: PS3/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital4 of 14
- Photo: C.M. Wiggins/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: John Ricard/Retna Ltd.7 of 14
- Photo: John Ricard/Retna Ltd.8 of 14
- Photo: Promotional9 of 14
- Photo: JLC/ZOJ/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Drewski2112/Flickr/Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.12 of 14
- Photo: AB5/WENN13 of 14
Soulja Boy has addressed the car accident he was involved in on Saturday, blaming the other motorist for the collision.
RELATED: Soulja Boy Involved in Car Crash
Reports initially suggested the rapper's bodyguard had been behind the wheel of the star's red Bentley when the car allegedly crossed into another lane and hit a pregnant woman's vehicle as she waited at a red light in West Hollywood, Calif.
Los Angeles authorities are investigating the incident.
In a video posted on YouTube, Soulja Boy admits that he was the one driving the luxury vehicle at the time of the crash, but the rapper is adamant he was not at fault.
He explains, "(She) ran the light. Our light was green. We were going straight. She turned too fast, thought she was gonna make it, hit my car."
The 21-year-old also claims the female driver was "racist" toward him and accused him of driving a stolen vehicle.
RELATED: Where Are They Now? '90s Rappers
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Bares it All