Source: Bieber Assault Charges Are 'Highly Unlikely'
- Photo: Tina Lau/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 6
- Photo: Aflo/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Drew Mackie
Following reports of singer Justin Bieber's involvement with an assault that allegedly took place at a Richmond, British Columbia, laser tag arena, E! Online is reporting that Bieber probably won't be charged.
According to the source, whose relation to the investigation is not identified, the alleged scuffle was not captured by any of the facility's security cameras, nor have any eyewitness account corroborated the story of the 12-year-old boy who says Bieber struck him.
Furthermore, it cannot be confirmed that Bieber had any involvement in the incident as he's a minor, and Royal Candian Mounted Police cannot discuss minor involvement in alleged crimes.
A spokesperson for Bieber has said that the accusations are not true.
The investigation into the matter, whether it involves the tween pop sensation or not, remains ongoing.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite