Source: Kanye West, Amber Rose Taking a Break
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Kanye West and his model-girlfriend Amber Rose are taking a break, a source close to the rapper, 33, tells USMagazine.com.
"They are still good friends," the source tells Us. "Kanye is consumed with recording his comeback record in Hawaii and had to shut it all off. When he's in work mode, he can't handle a relationship. He told Amber he needs to devote everything right now to his craft."
Rose, 27, isn't sulking.
Over the Fourth of July weekend, she was spotted making out with Kim Kardashian's ex Reggie Bush at Axe Lounge in NYC's The Hamptons, as West's hit "Flashing Lights" blared from the speakers.
Nevertheless, a second source tells Us: "I wouldn't say it's over for good" for West and Rose. "It's always off-and-on when it's convenient for these two. He doesn't go out anymore and she loves it, so he lets her. I wouldn't be surprised if they are seen together again next week."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite