Spears branded unhygienic in lawsuit
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG1 of 16
- Photo: Tony Avelar/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Tony Avelar/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: London Ent / Deano / Splash/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS GARDNER/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: People/Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Deano / London Ent / Splash News/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: London Ent / Deano / Splash/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Tony Avelar/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Tony Avelar/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 16
Britney Spears refused to wash for days and picked her nose "unselfconsciously," according to a former bodyguard who is suing her for harassment.
Fernando Flores launched a lawsuit last year alleging the "Toxic" hitmaker repeatedly exposed herself and made unwanted sexual advances towards him while he worked for her.
RELATED: Kim K. Sues Clothing Chain
Now, new papers filed at Los Angeles Superior Court contain claims from Flores that the singer had poor personal hygiene, frequently used offensive language, failed to brush her teeth or use deodorant and reeked of cigarette smoke.
In the documents, Flores states, "The sexual advances were unwanted for a variety of reasons. Spears had obnoxious habits, such as chain-smoking -- making her smell continually of stale tobacco."
RELATED: Bald and Beautiful Women
"She broke wind or picked her nose unselfconsciously and unapologetically and she was constantly and gratuitously loud and profane. She did not bathe for days, did not use deodorant, did not brush her teeth, did not fix her hair, did not wear shoes or socks."
Flores also alleges Spears' diva antics were unbearable, adding: "Spears was mentally unstable, obnoxious and demanding -- requiring staff on various occasions to address her as Jennifer or Queen Bee."
RELATED: Brit-Brit & More of JT's Exes
The former bodyguard is seeking damages, alleging he suffered depression and anxiety while working for Spears.
A representative for the singer has previously dismissed the lawsuit as "another unfortunate situation where someone is trying to take advantage of the Spears family and make a name for himself."
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »