Spears settles former bodyguard's sex case
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: @britney spears/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Roderick Trestail II / V Magazine/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage15 of 16
Britney Spears has settled her ongoing legal spat with a former bodyguard amid allegations she was a sex-crazed maniac who attempted to seduce him.
RELATED: Spears Branded Unhygienic in Lawsuit
Fernando Flores also claimed the Toxic star flashed him while he was in her employ.
RELATED: Bodyguard Sues Britney
Spears took the matter to a private mediator earlier this week and TMZ.com reports the case is now closed.
RELATED: Bald and Beautiful Women
The terms of the settlement are confidential.
Single & Fabulous
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me