Spears settles former bodyguard's sex case
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: @britney spears/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Roderick Trestail II / V Magazine/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage15 of 16
Britney Spears has settled her ongoing legal spat with a former bodyguard amid allegations she was a sex-crazed maniac who attempted to seduce him.
RELATED: Spears Branded Unhygienic in Lawsuit
Fernando Flores also claimed the Toxic star flashed him while he was in her employ.
RELATED: Bodyguard Sues Britney
Spears took the matter to a private mediator earlier this week and TMZ.com reports the case is now closed.
RELATED: Bald and Beautiful Women
The terms of the settlement are confidential.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »