Spears settles former bodyguard's sex case
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: @britney spears/Twitter6 of 16
- Photo: Roderick Trestail II / V Magazine/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Britney Spears/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage15 of 16
Britney Spears has settled her ongoing legal spat with a former bodyguard amid allegations she was a sex-crazed maniac who attempted to seduce him.
RELATED: Spears Branded Unhygienic in Lawsuit
Fernando Flores also claimed the Toxic star flashed him while he was in her employ.
RELATED: Bodyguard Sues Britney
Spears took the matter to a private mediator earlier this week and TMZ.com reports the case is now closed.
RELATED: Bald and Beautiful Women
The terms of the settlement are confidential.
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »