Britney Spears takes sewing lessons on tour
- Photo: PX1/(Inset) Britney Twitter/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Britney Spears Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Vevo/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: Leonid Naidiouk/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: PX1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Eagle Eyes/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Eagle Eyes/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: SCCA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/Will Alexander/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN15 of 16
Britney Spears is expanding her creative talents by taking sewing lessons from her wardrobe team on tour.
The "Toxic" hit-maker is on the European leg of her Femme Fatale trek, and she staged two shows in Sweden last week Oct. 16, 2011.
Spears used her time backstage at one of the gigs to hone her stitching skills, and posted a picture of herself at work on her Twitter.com page.
In an accompanying post, she writes, "Sewing lesson in Sweden from the wardrobe team! Sweetest ladies."
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Golden Globe nominee Nicole Kidman's most memorable outfits from over the years.Watch Video »
MTV Movie Awards
Wonderwall's Briana Lane chats with Romeo, Steve-O, Booboo Stewart and more at the MTV Movie Awards!Watch Video »
Check out Drew Barrymore's craziest red carpet looks from over the years.Watch Video »