Britney Spears takes sewing lessons on tour
- Photo: PX1/(Inset) Britney Twitter/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Britney Spears Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Vevo/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: Leonid Naidiouk/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: PX1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Eagle Eyes/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Eagle Eyes/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: SCCA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/Will Alexander/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN15 of 16
Britney Spears is expanding her creative talents by taking sewing lessons from her wardrobe team on tour.
The "Toxic" hit-maker is on the European leg of her Femme Fatale trek, and she staged two shows in Sweden last week Oct. 16, 2011.
Spears used her time backstage at one of the gigs to hone her stitching skills, and posted a picture of herself at work on her Twitter.com page.
In an accompanying post, she writes, "Sewing lesson in Sweden from the wardrobe team! Sweetest ladies."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite