Swedish police find drugs on Bieber tour bus
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: HRC/ WENN.com/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: HRC/ WENN.com/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JD3/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram5 of 17
- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram6 of 17
- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram7 of 17
- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram8 of 17
- Photo: RD / Winn / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 17
- Photo: Justin Bieber Instagram/Instagram11 of 17
- Photo: Justin Bieber Instagram/Instagram12 of 17
- Photo: Justin Bieber Instagram/Instagram13 of 17
- Photo: IBL/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA14 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN.com/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 17
STOCKHOLM (AP) — Swedish police say they have found drugs on board a tour bus used by Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber.
RELATED: Justin Bieber's changing hair
Police spokesman Lars Bystrom says a small amount of drugs and a stun gun were found when officers raided the empty bus parked under the Globen concert venue in Stockholm, where Bieber was performing Wednesday.
Bystrom said Thursday they have no suspects and no one has been arrested. He declined to identify the drug, saying it had been sent to a laboratory for an analysis.
He says police acted after smelling marijuana coming from inside the bus when it was parked outside the hotel where Bieber was staying. The drug squad was alerted and searched the bus during the concert.
Bieber is in Stockholm as part of a world tour.
Cara Delevingne parties with Sam Smith, Douglas Booth and more famous friends on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out North West’s adorable moments on Kim Kardashian's Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Bad Beach Fashion
Check out the seven worst cases of celeb beach fashion on 7 Wonders, hosted by Brian McFayden.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Love
From Crowd Ignite