Swedish police find drugs on Bieber tour bus
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: HRC/ WENN.com/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: HRC/ WENN.com/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: JD3/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram5 of 17
- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram6 of 17
- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram7 of 17
- Photo: Justin Bieber/Instagram8 of 17
- Photo: RD / Winn / Retna Ltd./Retna Ltd.9 of 17
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 17
- Photo: Justin Bieber Instagram/Instagram11 of 17
- Photo: Justin Bieber Instagram/Instagram12 of 17
- Photo: Justin Bieber Instagram/Instagram13 of 17
- Photo: IBL/Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA14 of 17
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN.com/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 17
STOCKHOLM (AP) — Swedish police say they have found drugs on board a tour bus used by Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber.
RELATED: Justin Bieber's changing hair
Police spokesman Lars Bystrom says a small amount of drugs and a stun gun were found when officers raided the empty bus parked under the Globen concert venue in Stockholm, where Bieber was performing Wednesday.
Bystrom said Thursday they have no suspects and no one has been arrested. He declined to identify the drug, saying it had been sent to a laboratory for an analysis.
He says police acted after smelling marijuana coming from inside the bus when it was parked outside the hotel where Bieber was staying. The drug squad was alerted and searched the bus during the concert.
Bieber is in Stockholm as part of a world tour.
Take a look back at six times Kylie Jenner wore the exact same outfit as big sis Kim Kardashian West.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Rihanna and more celebs share too much information on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Check out Reese Witherspoon, Mischa Barton, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »