Taylor Momsen: I've Quit Acting
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: YouTube/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Henny Ray Abrams/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: KIM D. JOHNSON/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Kirsty Wigglesworth/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: @taylormomsen/Twitter9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos, PacificCoastNews.com/Wonderwall13 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP15 of 16
Taylor Momsen's says her acting days are over.
The 18-year-old Pretty Reckless singer told Elle magazine Saturday that she's quit acting and wants to focus solely on her music career.
"I quit Gossip Girl and now tour and am in a band," she told the site. "That's pretty much all I want to do. Hopefully, I'll be able to only do that for the rest of my life."
In November, Momsen began an "indefinite hiatus" from "Gossip Girl" amid numerous headlines about her shocking wardrobe and foul-mouthed interviews. In May, Us Weekly confirmed she would not be reprising her role as Jenny Humphrey on the CW hit.
"[Music] is all I ever wanted to do with my life," she told Us in April. "I wanted to make records and tour, so it's very exciting that our first record is coming out and people can actually hear it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Pets & Love