Taylor Swift buys $20 million penthouses in New York -- report
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Facebook4 of 16
- Photo: Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com7 of 16
- Photo: ABUS/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Taylor Swift/Instagram11 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA15 of 16
Taylor Swift has reportedly purchased duplex penthouses worth $20 million in New York.
RELATED: Celebs out and about with their pets
Swift is allegedly the mystery buyer of two luxury units in the Big Apple's TriBeCa district, properties that were previously owned by "Lord of the Rings" director Peter Jackson.
He listed the adjacent duplex penthouses, which cover the top two floors of a boutique building, in November for $19,950,000.
In January, rumors swirled that Swift was scoping out apartments in Manhattan, and last month, the TriBeCa lofts were sold for an unspecified price to an unknown buyer.
When combined, the massive penthouses boast seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms and wrap-around terraces.
Swift also has properties in Nashville, Tennessee, Beverly Hills and California, and a beachfront mansion in Watch Hill, Rhode Island.
RELATED: Celebs at the beach
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »