Taylor Swift Cuts Her Hair, Shares Picture on Instagram With Ellie Goulding
- Photo: Instagram1 of 22
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet2 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 22
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News4 of 22
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet5 of 22
- Photo: NGRE/GSI6 of 22
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters7 of 22
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 22
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP9 of 22
- Photo: Jason Kempin/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: @pauleyp/Twitter11 of 22
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN13 of 22
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET/Wonderwall14 of 22
- Photo: Lionel Hahn/StarTraks15 of 22
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA17 of 22
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram18 of 22
- Photo: Taylor Swift/Instagram19 of 22
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram20 of 22
- Photo: Instagram21 of 22
Taylor Swift will have considerably less to work with the next time she tries to dramatically flip her hair in concert, as she did at the 2014 Grammy Awards on Jan. 26. The "All Too Well" singer chopped off her long locks on Tuesday, Feb. 11, debuting a chic, much shorter cut via Instagram.
"London, I could never thank you enough," she captioned the photo, which shows the 24-year-old songstress posing alongside Ellie Goulding. "See you next time! PS: short hair, don't care. (!!!)"
Prior to revealing her new 'do, Swift posted a video via Instagram of several friends gathered backstage in London to watch her cut her hair. "We don't do anything without an audience, do we?" she joked, as the camera panned around the room.
This is not the first time the country-pop superstar has changed up her look. Though Swift has been sporting a much sleeker 'do -- plus bangs! -- for a few years now, she was once known for her super-wavy tresses. She also tried out some hot-pink highlights for her 2012 music video "I Knew You Were Trouble."
Tell Us: What do you think of Taylor Swift's new haircut?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out what the cast of "The Princess Bride" is up to today.Watch Video »
Dissed By Snoop
A Snoop Dogg superfan gets dissed by his favorite rapper on New Year's Eve.Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Kate Hudson, and Jennifer Lopez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kim Kardashian and more show off their best Throwback Thursday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Brooklyn Decker chats about filming "Battleship" in Hawaii and more with Wonderwall's Lisa Ingrassia.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite