Taylor Swift days before Conor Kennedy split: 'I don't know how to have a normal relationship'
- Photo: AGNY/GSI1 of 25
- Photo: DCJ/RBF/WENN2 of 25
- Photo: DCJ/RBF/WENN3 of 25
- Photo: Twitter/WENN4 of 25
- Photo: Brad Davis/Wonderwall5 of 25
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 25
- Photo: Bryan/NPG7 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 25
- Photo: Ken McKay/Thames/Rex USA9 of 25
- Photo: Brian J. Ritchie/Hotsauce/Rex USA10 of 25
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 25
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks12 of 25
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter13 of 25
- Photo: FlynetUK/Fame Flynet14 of 25
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin15 of 25
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet16 of 25
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet17 of 25
- Photo: MJT/Retna Ltd.18 of 25
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage19 of 25
- Photo: Rolling Stone/.20 of 25
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter21 of 25
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour22 of 25
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour23 of 25
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour24 of 25
Note to Conor Kennedy: Don't send Taylor Swift any post-breakup emails!
As Us Weekly exclusively confirmed Thursday, Oct. 25, the 22-year-old country crooner and the 18-year-old son of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the late Mary Kennedy have broken up after a couple months of dating. While a source told Us the former couple "quietly parted ways a while ago," Swift recently spoke out about her famous ex-boyfriends on Katie Couric's talk show, "Katie."
In a previously recorded interview airing Friday, Oct. 26, Swift doesn't hold back in expressing her feelings about ex John Mayer claiming her song about him "humiliated" him. "Oh, come on," she snapped.
Swift briefly dated Mayer, 35, in 2009, and her 2010 hit "Dear John" was rumored to be about him.
When Couric asked the singer if her exes ever try to get in touch with her, Swift replied, "Well, some of them like to write really long emails."
But that doesn't stop the "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" singer from writing songs about them. "I just put them on my albums," Swift joked about writing songs when she's really angry.
The newly single singer also admitted that being in the spotlight has been difficult on her relationships.
"I don't know how to have a normal relationship because I try to act normal, love from a normal place and live a normal life, but there is sort of an abnormal magnifying glass, like telescope lens, on everything that happens between me and anybody else," she explained. "I don't really know that much about love, it turns out."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Taylor Swift Days Before Conor Kennedy Split: "I Don't Know How To Have a Normal Relationship"
MORE ON WONDERWALL
The stars of "Orange Is the New Black" take Paris by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kylie Jenner's most stylish swimsuit posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See what Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend has to say on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian greets a giraffe, cuddles a chimpanzee and kisses a tiger cub on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bares it All
"SYTYCD" star tWitch chats waxing for "Magic Mike XXL" and raps "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" theme song.Watch Video »