Taylor Swift: I'm Happily Single
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Samantha Shrader/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: TaylorSwift.com/.9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Allan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: AD3/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: JD3/WENN15 of 16
Taylor Swift didn't take the bait.
The beautiful Grammy-winning singer, appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Wednesday, was creatively quizzed by Ellen about her love life, but she kept her story straight: There's nothing to see here.
Swift, who was on to promote her new fragrance Wonderstruck, was asked by Ellen, "Does your boyfriend like the way it smells?"
"I don't have one!" Swift, 21, said. "I keep telling you that ... I just don't. I, for real, don't have a boyfriend. I sit by myself and I watch 'Law & Order.'
"I don't have a boyfriend -- I don't even have like kind of a boyfriend -- I don't have someone that I'm texting that is a guy that someday might be my boyfriend. There's like nothing going on right now!"
"That's pathetic," Ellen joked.
Swift, who's been seen out with hunks like Taylor Lautner and Jake Gyllenhaal in the past, said she didn't want to have a boyfriend just for the sake of having one.
"I want to be the girl that when she falls in love it's a big deal and it's a rare thing," she explained.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »