Taylor Swift: I'm Happily Single
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Samantha Shrader/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: TaylorSwift.com/.9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Allan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: AD3/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: JD3/WENN15 of 16
Taylor Swift didn't take the bait.
The beautiful Grammy-winning singer, appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Wednesday, was creatively quizzed by Ellen about her love life, but she kept her story straight: There's nothing to see here.
Swift, who was on to promote her new fragrance Wonderstruck, was asked by Ellen, "Does your boyfriend like the way it smells?"
"I don't have one!" Swift, 21, said. "I keep telling you that ... I just don't. I, for real, don't have a boyfriend. I sit by myself and I watch 'Law & Order.'
"I don't have a boyfriend -- I don't even have like kind of a boyfriend -- I don't have someone that I'm texting that is a guy that someday might be my boyfriend. There's like nothing going on right now!"
"That's pathetic," Ellen joked.
Swift, who's been seen out with hunks like Taylor Lautner and Jake Gyllenhaal in the past, said she didn't want to have a boyfriend just for the sake of having one.
"I want to be the girl that when she falls in love it's a big deal and it's a rare thing," she explained.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite