Taylor Swift launches new fragrance
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: HAUS/GSI/.3 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: BJ/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter12 of 17
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter13 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Taylor Swift is getting back into the scent game after announcing plans to launch a new fragrance.
RELATED: Adele is Pregnant!
Following the success of her debut perfume, Wonderstruck, last year, the country music star has combined "wild berries and sugar-glazed petals wrapped in a touch of sensuality" for her latest scent.
RELATED: Celeb Kids Named After Places
The Love Story singer tells fashion website WWD.com, "Wonderstruck Enchanted is the next chapter in the story of my Wonderstruck fragrance. Wonderstruck is about that moment when you instantly feel a connection to someone, but then there's that feeling of being completely enamoured - enchanted - when you know a little more about that someone and still feel that strong connection."
The new fragrance will hit U.S. department stores in September.
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite