Taylor Swift sued by former manager
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures1 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Daigoron/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Taylor Swift's former manager is suing the country star over cash he alleges she owes him.
Dan Dymtrow, who managed Swift when she was 14, has filed suit in federal court in New York.
He claims his management deals with the singer and her parents offered him a commission from Swift's career in return for introducing the "Love Story" star to music executives.
RELATED: Taylor Swift wins trademark case
In the legal papers, Dymtrow claims he's owed millions of dollars in commissions for playing a key role in Swift's career. He further alleges Swift's parents delayed signing the recording contract until after he had been fired to avoid paying him his commissions.
RELATED: See more pics of Taylor
The singer's attorney, Paul LiCalsi, tells The Hollywood Reporter that any suggestion that Dymtrow's is responsible for launching his client's career is "ludicrous."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite