Taylor Swift visits young cancer patient in Omaha
- Photo: John Marshall/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: InStyle/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Vanity Fair3 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 16
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Instagram8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: GCL/ZJE/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: GCL/ZJE/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: DYLAN MARTINEZ/Reuters13 of 16
- Photo: DYLAN MARTINEZ/Reuters14 of 16
- Photo: DYLAN MARTINEZ/Reuters15 of 16
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Taylor Swift has visited a young cancer patient in Nebraska.
VIDEO: Best bikini twitpics
The singer was at Children's Hospital & Medical Center in Omaha on Saturday to see 10-year-old Lauren Hacker. The fifth-grader at St. Margaret Mary School has cancer.
RELATED: Taylor Swift's best red carpet looks
The Omaha World-Herald reports the meeting was lobbied for on social media. It was later arranged by Lauren's family and the singer's representatives.
Swift kicks off her worldwide tour Wednesday in Omaha for her latest album, "Red."
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez and DJ Zedd keep their Instagram followers guessing about the nature of their relationship on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the pop star's post-engagement glow on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »