Taylor Swift visits young cancer patient in Omaha
- Photo: John Marshall/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: InStyle/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Vanity Fair3 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 16
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Instagram8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: GCL/ZJE/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: GCL/ZJE/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: DYLAN MARTINEZ/Reuters13 of 16
- Photo: DYLAN MARTINEZ/Reuters14 of 16
- Photo: DYLAN MARTINEZ/Reuters15 of 16
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Taylor Swift has visited a young cancer patient in Nebraska.
VIDEO: Best bikini twitpics
The singer was at Children's Hospital & Medical Center in Omaha on Saturday to see 10-year-old Lauren Hacker. The fifth-grader at St. Margaret Mary School has cancer.
RELATED: Taylor Swift's best red carpet looks
The Omaha World-Herald reports the meeting was lobbied for on social media. It was later arranged by Lauren's family and the singer's representatives.
Swift kicks off her worldwide tour Wednesday in Omaha for her latest album, "Red."
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
JC Chasez dishes on dating, getting older and watching his 'N Sync bandmates settle down with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of the sexy looks Rihanna has worn to previous Grammys.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBody After Baby
From Crowd Ignite