Taylor Swift wins restraining order against alleged stalker
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: GettyImages.com3 of 18
- Photo: WP#SFC/ZOJ/WENN4 of 18
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA5 of 18
- Photo: Icono/Pacific Coast News6 of 18
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet7 of 18
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Jason Kempin/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET/Wonderwall13 of 18
- Photo: Lionel Hahn/StarTraks14 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP16 of 18
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
Taylor Swift has been granted a restraining order against a man who has allegedly been stalking the singer since 2011.
The singer won the order after claiming superfan Timothy Sweet had repeatedly sent her frightening emails, letters and social media posts in the last three years, and she now fears for her safety.
In legal documents obtained by editors at TMZ, Swift alleges Sweet claimed she was his wife, and threatened to kill her family members. Some of the alarming messages read: "Dearest Taylor, I'll kill any man who gets in the way of our marriage. Message to John Kerry, Secretary of State", and "If anyone in Taylor Swift's family gets killed, it is not my fault."
He also vowed to carry a gun at all times to protect the singer. A judge ruled that Sweet must stay at least 100 yards away from Swift and the three members of her immediate family.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite