Taylor Swift's childhood home on market
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Steve Ross / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.2 of 14
- Photo: Ryan Pavlov/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 14
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/ACMA2013/GettyImages.com10 of 14
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks11 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 14
WYOMISSING, Pennsylvania (AP) — Taylor Swift's childhood home in Pennsylvania is on the market, but fans looking to "Begin Again" in Pennsylvania may be too late.
Century 21 Gold agent Lisa Tiger says the six-bedroom home in Wyomissing, near Reading, is in contract and expected to close this month.
Swift's parents had rented the home for many years before moving to Nashville when the singer was 14.
RELATED: CMT exclusive portrait studio
The classical revival home boasts a grand staircase and a sun-filled study where Swift played guitar, according to the $799,500 listing.
Swift's 2012 album, "Red," includes the song "Begin Again."
The 23-year-old Swift has sold more than 75 million albums.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTKids' choice '15
From Crowd Ignite