The Game's proposal was a last-minute decision
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 3
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP2 of 3
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Rapper the Game's romantic public proposal to his fiancee on Wednesday was a last-minute decision -- he only settled on the idea four hours before.
RELATED: Best Celeb Summer Wedding
The hip-hop star, whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor, surprised Tiffany Webb at the Los Angeles elementary school where she works and got down on one knee in front of a crowd and several cameras.
Webb said yes to the shock question, and the rapper has now revealed how he pulled off the surprise proposal.
He tells MTV News, "The planning was all quick, last minute. I woke up today with a different headspace, and I just started planning this at 10 a.m, and we pulled it off by 2 ."
"Four hours to pull all these media outlets, get the school in line, the principal, the bishop from the church to come down. The sun came out, obviously [I'm] sweating here, crazy.
RELATED: Kim and Kris' Wedding Registry
"As a man, this is that day where you throw your player card away and you kinda gotta step up and be a family man, and she deserves it. We had good times and bad times, and I think that at the end of the day, as a man, this is something that I owed to her and I owed to my family, so it was time."
The pair has been dating for seven years and has two children: son King and daughter Cali. He has another son from a previous relationship.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite