Rapper T.I. writing relationship book with wife
- Photo: Gregory Smith/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: © RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Gregory Smith/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Robb D. COhen/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Cranitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
Rapper T.I. and his wife Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle have teamed up professionally to pen a new relationship self-help book.
The "Live Your Life" hit-maker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., is making his literary debut this week, Oct. 17, 2011, with the release of "Power & Beauty: A Love Story of Life on the Streets" - about two childhood friends torn apart by shady dealings on the streets of Atlanta, Georgia.
T.I.'s already nearing completion on its sequel, with co-author David Ritz, and he's planning to write a third book too.
He tells XXLmag.com, "We’re right at the end of (Power & Beauty II) right now. We’re trying to figure out how to end two and begin three."
And the hip-hop star has revealed he is also working on a self-help book with his wife, former Xscape singer Tiny. In the tome, the couple will share its love advice with readers.
T.I. adds, "Tameka and I, we looking to do (a) his-and-her (sic) relationship book; how to get right and keep it tight."
The couple has been dating since 2001 and wed last year (2010).
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
The Rock rips his shirt before epic "San Andreas" premiere on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Emma Stone and Bradley Cooper get the giggles while discussing their first impressions of each other, weird encounters in Hawaii and more!Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
From Jenna Marbles to PewDiePie, find out which Youtube sensations we think should star in “Beverly Hills, 90210” if the show was cast today!Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVal's Moves
From Crowd Ignite