Toni Braxton hospitalized with blood clots
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News12 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Singer Toni Braxton has been hospitalized after suffering blood clots stemming from her lupus condition.
The "UnBreak My Heart" singer opened up about her struggle with lupus last year, and now the auto-immune condition, which attacks healthy body tissue, has left her in need of medical attention.
She took to Twitter on Friday to tells fans about her hospitalization. In a post on her page, Braxton writes, "Hey guys, I'm in the hospital for health issues related to lupus & blood clots, I will be home soon ... Thanks for all the love & support!"
It is the second time Braxton has been hospitalized due to the illness this year -- she was also admitted to a clinic in January after her immune system started to shut down. Braxton also suffers from heart condition microvascular angina.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite