Toni Braxton resolves bankruptcy problems
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Terrence Jennings/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: FS2/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 10
Toni Braxton can finally put her bankruptcy troubles behind her after reportedly paying off $150,000 to settle her case.
RELATED: 2013 CMT Music Awards
The "Unbreak My Heart" singer filed for bankruptcy for a second time in 2010 amid allegations her debts had grew to between $10 million and $50 million.
According to TMZ.com, Braxton has bought back some of her personal property by paying monthly $5,000 installments for 15 months, and has also handed over $100,000 using earnings from gigs she performed overseas.
RELATED: Worst music festival style
The R&B star is now expected to buy back the copyright on a collection of her songs for $20,000 when they go under the hammer at an auction on July 15.
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish