Toni Braxton resolves bankruptcy problems
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Terrence Jennings/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: FS2/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 10
Toni Braxton can finally put her bankruptcy troubles behind her after reportedly paying off $150,000 to settle her case.
RELATED: 2013 CMT Music Awards
The "Unbreak My Heart" singer filed for bankruptcy for a second time in 2010 amid allegations her debts had grew to between $10 million and $50 million.
According to TMZ.com, Braxton has bought back some of her personal property by paying monthly $5,000 installments for 15 months, and has also handed over $100,000 using earnings from gigs she performed overseas.
RELATED: Worst music festival style
The R&B star is now expected to buy back the copyright on a collection of her songs for $20,000 when they go under the hammer at an auction on July 15.
No More Kids!
Gwen Stefani chats completing her family with son Apollo, life's biggest surprises, scary fashion mishaps and more!Watch Video »
Who's That Girl?
Get the scoop on everything you need to know about Gigi Hadid on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Backstreet Boys chat about their raw documentary and if band life is as fun now as it was in the '90s.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the mother-daughter duo on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »