Toni Braxton resolves bankruptcy problems
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage1 of 10
- Photo: Terrence Jennings/Retna Ltd.2 of 10
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 10
- Photo: FS2/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 10
Toni Braxton can finally put her bankruptcy troubles behind her after reportedly paying off $150,000 to settle her case.
RELATED: 2013 CMT Music Awards
The "Unbreak My Heart" singer filed for bankruptcy for a second time in 2010 amid allegations her debts had grew to between $10 million and $50 million.
According to TMZ.com, Braxton has bought back some of her personal property by paying monthly $5,000 installments for 15 months, and has also handed over $100,000 using earnings from gigs she performed overseas.
RELATED: Worst music festival style
The R&B star is now expected to buy back the copyright on a collection of her songs for $20,000 when they go under the hammer at an auction on July 15.
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jennifer Aniston to David Schwimmer, check out the cast of "Friends" then and now!Watch Video »
Check out Instagram newcomer Rachel Bilson's best posts thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »