Trial set for man accused of killing Jennifer Hudson family members
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP Images for Rush Philanthropic/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Tony Barson Archive/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Robert Erdmann/SELF14 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
CHICAGO (AP) -- A judge says it's time for the man charged in the slayings of three members of Jennifer Hudson's family to face a jury.
RELATED: Sober Stars
Cook County Judge Charles Burns on Thursday set jury selection for April 9 in the trial of William Balfour.
Balfour is charged with first-degree murder in the October 2008 slayings of Hudson's mother, brother and nephew.
RELATED: Celebrity Rebound Couples
Balfour was the estranged husband of Jennifer Hudson's sister, Julia. Prosecutors allege he shot her family in a jealous rage because Julia Hudson was dating another man.
The bodies of 57-year-old Darnell Hudson and 29-year-old Jason Hudson were found in the family's home on the city's South Side. The body of 7-year-old Julian King was found days later in a sport utility vehicle on the city's West Side.
RELATED: Who Said It? 'American Idol' Edition
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite