Two UK men convicted in plot to kill Joss Stone
- Photo: MARK J TERRILL/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: KPE/ZWP/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: RM3/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: RM3/Rui M Leal/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Tom Daskalakis/IML/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: TwitPic/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Barnsley, Dome/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: Eckstein/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG14 of 16
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP15 of 16
LONDON (AP) — A British jury has convicted two men of plotting to rob and kill soul singer Joss Stone.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Junior Bradshaw, 32, and Kevin Liverpool, 35, were convicted Wednesday at Exeter Crown Court on charges of conspiracy to murder, to cause grievous bodily harm and to rob. They had denied the charges.
Prosecutors said the pair were arrested in June 2011, close to Stone's home in southwestern England, after suspicious neighbors reported them to the police. They were armed with a samurai sword, knives, a hammer, black bags and gloves. In their car, notes were found that implied they planned to decapitate the singer then dump her body in a river..
Liverpool was given a life sentence and ordered to serve a minimum of 10 years and eight months. Bradshaw will be sentenced later.
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The ladies of "Pretty Little Liars" take New York City by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim's Bikini Bod
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhy He's Leaving
From Crowd Ignite