Usher places former marital home up for sale
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: https://www.facebook.com/usher/.4 of 11
- Photo: Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America5 of 11
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.6 of 11
- Photo: @UsherRaymondIV/Twitter7 of 11
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: LA-TOM/DS-ISM/Flynetonline.com/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 11
R&B superstar Usher is moving forward with plans to sell off the Georgia mansion that his ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, calls home and has put the property on the market for $3.2 million.
RELATED: Usher on Election Day
Usher agreed to let the stylist, formerly known as Tameka Foster, continue to live in the six-bedroom, seven-bathroom house following their divorce in 2009, but he recently decided to offload the pad and officially put it up for sale last week, according to TMZ.
The former couple are parents to sons Usher Raymond V, 4, and Naviyd, 3, who live with their father.
Usher was granted primary custody of the boys in September after a bitter court battle with his ex. Raymond lodged an appeal asking for a retrial, but her request was subsequently rejected.
RELATED: Usher's highs and lows
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Pink and the Kardashians take spring break early this year on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
David Beckham shares new underwear shots, and more celeb news on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Will Sharon and Ozzy's marriage survive his addiction issues? Get the latest on the tabloid reports on Replay.Watch Video »
Jon and Kate in Court
ET talks to Jon and Kate after court!Watch Video »