Usher places former marital home up for sale
- Photo: Kristina Bumphrey/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 11
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: https://www.facebook.com/usher/.4 of 11
- Photo: Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America5 of 11
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/.6 of 11
- Photo: @UsherRaymondIV/Twitter7 of 11
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN8 of 11
- Photo: LA-TOM/DS-ISM/Flynetonline.com/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 11
R&B superstar Usher is moving forward with plans to sell off the Georgia mansion that his ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, calls home and has put the property on the market for $3.2 million.
RELATED: Usher on Election Day
Usher agreed to let the stylist, formerly known as Tameka Foster, continue to live in the six-bedroom, seven-bathroom house following their divorce in 2009, but he recently decided to offload the pad and officially put it up for sale last week, according to TMZ.
The former couple are parents to sons Usher Raymond V, 4, and Naviyd, 3, who live with their father.
Usher was granted primary custody of the boys in September after a bitter court battle with his ex. Raymond lodged an appeal asking for a retrial, but her request was subsequently rejected.
RELATED: Usher's highs and lows
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Copying Kim K.
"Ted 2" star Jessica Barth reveals the celebrities she channeled for her on-screen alter ego.Watch Video »
See what Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend has to say on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The cast of "Southpaw" dishes on dealing with anger with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »