Usher's ex-wife seeking full physical custody of their children
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com1 of 14
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News2 of 14
- Photo: WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 14
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: MU1/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Wagner Az/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Usher's ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, has filed suit against the singer in a bid to receive full custody of their two kids and recoup $34,000 in child support.
RELATED: Celebs Who Date Behind the Scenesters
Usher filed for divorce from Raymond in June 2009, and they share joint physical custody of their two boys, Usher Raymond V, 4, and Naviyd Eli, 3.
However, Raymond has now filed court papers against the star in Georgia, claiming Usher allegedly failed to complete a number of legal obligations laid out in their agreement.
According to documents, obtained by TMZ.com, she has accused him of neglecting to ask her permission before travelling with the kids outside the state and before hiring help.
The entertainer also allegedly failed to let Raymond have the children for a two-week period over the summer or during the children's Christmas vacation last year.
Additionally, Raymond is requesting that a judge reconsider her allocated $5,000-a-month child support payment, as there has been a "substantial" increase in Usher's income, the documents say.
A hearing on the matter is set for Wednesday.
RELATED: Celebrity Mama Drama
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite