Usher's Ex-Wife Vows to Stand Firm in Custody Battle
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet2 of 12
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Most Wanted/Fame Flynet5 of 12
- Photo: Flynet UK/Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: David Goldman/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Copetti/Photofab/StarTraks8 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Peter/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster is determined to "stand firm" and persevere with her legal battle against the R&B superstar after a judge awarded him primary custody of their two young sons.
The former couple has been locked in a bitter custody fight over four-year-old Usher and three-year-old Naviyd for months, during which Foster accused the singer of being an absentee father who was more interested in his career than their kids.
However, a Georgia judge ruled in Usher's favor on Friday and awarded him primary custody of the children.
Foster has since taken to her Twitter page to comment on the decision, and she's determined to stay strong, writing, "Money can buy many things... But in the end. Truth & goodness will prevail. I must continue to believe this. Stand firm."
RELATED: Hollywood's Nastiest Custody Battles
She went on to post a series of telling tweets about her feelings of loyalty and betrayal, adding, "A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing... A mans loyalty is tested when he has everything! Don't fear the enemy that attacks you... Fear the fake friend that hugs you. There's not much worse."
Foster, who has been granted visitation rights, is reportedly planning to appeal the ruling -- her second blow this summer, following the death of her 11-year-old son Kile.
The couple divorced in 2009 after two years of marriage.
RELATED: Hollywood's Hottest Bachelors
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'RHONY' Return?
From Crowd Ignite