Usher's stepson in Personal Watercraft accident
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks1 of 22
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 22
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN3 of 22
- Photo: JE1/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 22
- Photo: WENN6 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 22
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com8 of 22
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin9 of 22
- Photo: Rocky Widner/Retna Ltd.10 of 22
- Photo: RAH/ZOJ/WENN11 of 22
- Photo: KB4/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/WorldRedEye.com/.13 of 22
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 22
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN15 of 22
- Photo: Ralph/PacificCoastNews.com16 of 22
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News17 of 22
- Photo: KADENA/Bauer-Griffin18 of 22
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News19 of 22
- Photo: Peter/StarTraks20 of 22
- Photo: Jae C. Hong/Invision/AP21 of 22
R&B star Usher's stepson has been hospitalized after he was struck by a personal watercraft in Georgia, according to a report.
RELATED: Hollywood's Most Powerful Moms
Kyle Glover, the 11-year-old son of Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster, was sitting in an inflatable raft on Lake Lanier when he was hit in the head. He was rushed to an Atlanta hospital and is in a critical condition, according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Hollywood Mom and Daughter BFFs
TMZ reports Usher chartered a plane for Foster, who was out of town, to be by her son's side.
RELATED: Hollywood's Best Dressed Moms
Music mogul Russell Simmons has reached out to the former couple on his Twitter.com page, writing, "Praying that Usher and Tameka's son is OK..."
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Blake Lively, Emma Watson, Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion!Watch Video »
The stars of "Annie" chat on-set anxieties, serenade Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer with their favorite tunes from the soundtrack and more!Watch Video »
Gisele Goes Green
See how Gisele Bundchen, Jordana Brewster and more stars are celebrating Earth Day 2015 on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite