Victoria Beckham Exposes Ribcage in Bold Photo Shoot
- Photo: LTA/Wonderwall1 of 22
- Photo: MICHAEL WILLIAMS/StarTraks2 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 22
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 22
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com6 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee / Splash News/Splash News7 of 22
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com8 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News9 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 22
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com11 of 22
- Photo: Jorge Herrera/Invision/AP12 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News13 of 22
- Photo: FS2/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: CAMERA PRESS/David Dyson/Retna Ltd.15 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: System.String/Splash News17 of 22
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.18 of 22
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP19 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News20 of 22
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP/R-STEINBERG21 of 22
The mom of four bares skin -- and her ribcage -- in the photos shot by famed photographer Chen Man. In addition to her cleavage-baring ensemble, she also shows off fiery red hair, dramatic makeup and feathered eyebrows.
Although Beckham is known for being thin, the 37-year-old recently revealed how she maintains her waif stature, despite having given birth to her and husband David Beckham's four children, sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 9, Cruz, 7, and daughter Harper, 8 months.
While dining at Il Pastaio in Beverly Hills last month, an onlooker tells Us Weekly about the star's easting habits. "All I saw her eat was arugula -- not even any salad dressing!"
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Copying Kim K.
"Ted 2" star Jessica Barth reveals the celebrities she channeled for her on-screen alter ego.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish