Victoria Beckham on Spice Girls reunion: 'I won't ever do it again'
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: PF1/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA3 of 9
- Photo: Mike Stephens/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 9
- Photo: Remy de la Mauviniere/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Ray Burmiston/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Hopefully Spice Girls fans truly cherished the group's 2012 London Olympics closing ceremonies reunion, because it will be their last. In a new issue of Vanity Fair Italy and Spain, former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham opened up about the reunion and quashed any hopes of future performances.
"I won't ever do it again," the woman formerly known as Posh Spice said in the issue (via the Daily Mail). "Doing the Olympics was an incredible honor. I was so proud to do it, proud to be British. That was a perfect time to say, 'That's great. Thank you to everybody, but no more. Sometimes you've got to know when it's time to leave the party."
Beckham often speaks fondly of her Spice Girls days, but after the group -- which also included Geri Halliwell, Melanie Brown, Melanie Chisholm, and Emma Bunton -- officially disbanded in 2000, she quickly moved on. Victoria married soccer star David Beckham in 1999 and the couple has four children -- Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, Cruz, 8, and Harper, 2.
After serving as the face of Marc Jacobs in 2008, Beckham started her own self-titled -- and hugely successful -- fashion line, which is now worn around the world by A-List celebrities like Julia Roberts, Kate Winslet, Blake Lively, Beyonce, and Cameron Diaz.
"The Spice Girls were successful because we celebrated women," Beckham mused. "That's why I do what I do today."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite