Vince Neil hospitalized in Australia
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital7 of 18
- Photo: Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: Axel Heimken/Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Invision/AP17 of 18
Rockers Motley Crue cut short a gig in Australia on Sunday night as frontman Vince Neil was rushed to hospital.
The band is currently touring Down Under with KISS and Thin Lizzy, and they were playing a second show at Sydney's Allphones Arena on Sunday when Neil was taken ill.
RELATED: 80s rockers: where are they now
The show was cut short and the singer was admitted to a local hospital to treat "internal pain."
RELATED: Vince Neil to open strip club
Neil's bandmate Nikki Sixx explained the drama to fans in a post on Twitter, writing, "Sorry Sydney for a short set tonight but Vince had to be rushed to the hospital for internal pain. Will update you on his progress."
No more details about Neil's condition were known as WENN went to press.
Get out the vote
Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello and co-stars dish on being naked and wearing thongs on the set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kate Hudson to Tyra Banks, check out these gorgeous stars sans makeup!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello, Matt Bomer and co-stars dish on the horrors of waxing and spray tanning for their roles in "Magic Mike XXL."Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite