Vince Neil hospitalized in Australia
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 18
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 18
- Photo: WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: WENN5 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital7 of 18
- Photo: Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News10 of 18
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP11 of 18
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 18
- Photo: Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com15 of 18
- Photo: Axel Heimken/Invision/AP16 of 18
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Invision/AP17 of 18
Rockers Motley Crue cut short a gig in Australia on Sunday night as frontman Vince Neil was rushed to hospital.
The band is currently touring Down Under with KISS and Thin Lizzy, and they were playing a second show at Sydney's Allphones Arena on Sunday when Neil was taken ill.
RELATED: 80s rockers: where are they now
The show was cut short and the singer was admitted to a local hospital to treat "internal pain."
RELATED: Vince Neil to open strip club
Neil's bandmate Nikki Sixx explained the drama to fans in a post on Twitter, writing, "Sorry Sydney for a short set tonight but Vince had to be rushed to the hospital for internal pain. Will update you on his progress."
No more details about Neil's condition were known as WENN went to press.
Get out the vote
Top 5 BIG Hollywood Hairstyles
We look at the top 5 biggest hairdos in hollywood.Watch Video »
Check out the hottest looks that Kim Kardashian has donned since becoming a mom.Watch Video »
From Tori and Dean to Kendra and Hank, get the scoop on this reality TV couples who are struggling.Watch Video »
Sexy Video Shoot
Fergie shares sexy behind-the-scenes photos from her music video shoot on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hilary Swank, Emma Stone, and Tilda Swinton are all Fashion Offenders this week.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Nikki Reed, and Jennifer Lawrence all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite