Vince Neil hospitalized in Australia
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 17
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: WENN3 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: WENN5 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 17
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital7 of 17
- Photo: Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Paul Jeffers/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com14 of 17
- Photo: Axel Heimken/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/Invision/AP16 of 17
Rockers Motley Crue cut short a gig in Australia on Sunday night as frontman Vince Neil was rushed to hospital.
The band is currently touring Down Under with KISS and Thin Lizzy, and they were playing a second show at Sydney's Allphones Arena on Sunday when Neil was taken ill.
RELATED: 80s rockers: where are they now
The show was cut short and the singer was admitted to a local hospital to treat "internal pain."
RELATED: Vince Neil to open strip club
Neil's bandmate Nikki Sixx explained the drama to fans in a post on Twitter, writing, "Sorry Sydney for a short set tonight but Vince had to be rushed to the hospital for internal pain. Will update you on his progress."
No more details about Neil's condition were known as WENN went to press.
Get out the vote
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Why We Love Amy
There are literally hundreds of reasons why we love Amy Schumer, but let's check our top five!Watch Video »
Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne cozy up to Kylie Jenner and Tyga's new puppy on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the best over-the-top style trends worn by celebrities while at basketball games!Watch Video »