Weapons charges dropped in Madonna stalking case
- Photo: GG//Fame Flynet1 of 17
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: PX1/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: MU1/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: Mikhail Metzel/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Tony Barson/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: FRANK RUMPENHORST/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
NEW YORK (AP) — A New York City judge has dismissed weapons charges against a former firefighter who was arrested outside Madonna's apartment building two years ago.
Police say Robert Linhart parked his SUV outside the Material Girl's Central Park West apartment, laid out a tarp and spray-painted poster boards with love notes. One said "Madonna, I need you." Another read, "Tell me yes or no. If it's yes, my dream will come true. If it's no, I will go."
The New York Post reports that Manhattan state Supreme Court Judge Analisa Torres ruled Friday that police improperly seized a gravity knife and an ice pick from Linhart when they arrested him.
RELATED: Madonna enjoys PDA with beau
A resisting-arrest charge is still pending.
Linhart's lawyer, Lawrence LaBrew, says Linhart maintains his innocence.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite