Why Fergie Doesn't Want Kids With Josh Duhamel Yet
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 23
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage3 of 23
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin4 of 23
- Photo: DT2/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 23
- Photo: Deano/Splash News9 of 23
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News10 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 23
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks12 of 23
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 23
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks15 of 23
- Photo: Chris Weeks and Jason Merritt / Getty - WireImage/.16 of 23
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/Fame Flynet17 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage18 of 23
- Photo: Facebook/.19 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage20 of 23
- Photo: @Fergie/Twitter21 of 23
- Photo: INB/WENN22 of 23
They recently celebrated their third wedding anniversary, but Fergie and Josh Duhamel still feel like newlyweds.
"We like each other. We like hanging out together and we have fun," Fergie tells MTV News. "We have fun in the kitchen cooking and singing silly songs. Not to give too much away -- I'm not going any further than that -- but we have a good time together, and it's nice to get to have that quality time. We enjoy it."
Though they're often asked when they plan to start having kids, Fergie insists she won't be making a pregnancy announcement anytime soon.
"It's not happening yet, I can tell you that definitely," the Black Eyed Peas singer, 37, says. "But we want to have a family, so that's in the cards, but it's just not this second."
Though Duhamel, 39, is currently shooting "Scenic Route," his wife is currently taking a break from music. "Eight years of being on the road, and now I've been off the road, what, five months? ... I'm enjoying this time of just being home for that long of a period."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Kate Hudson shares our feelings of Adele's new single, Chrissy Teigen shows off her baby bump and more celebrity selfies of fall on Celebs Gone Social!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Why We Love Amy
There are literally hundreds of reasons why we love Amy Schumer, but let's check our top five!Watch Video »
Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne cozy up to Kylie Jenner and Tyga's new puppy on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the best over-the-top style trends worn by celebrities while at basketball games!Watch Video »