Why Fergie Doesn't Want Kids With Josh Duhamel Yet
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 23
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage3 of 23
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin4 of 23
- Photo: DT2/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 23
- Photo: Deano/Splash News9 of 23
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News10 of 23
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 23
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks12 of 23
- Photo: © RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital13 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 23
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks15 of 23
- Photo: Chris Weeks and Jason Merritt / Getty - WireImage/.16 of 23
- Photo: BJJ/Stoianov/Fame Flynet17 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage18 of 23
- Photo: Facebook/.19 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage20 of 23
- Photo: @Fergie/Twitter21 of 23
- Photo: INB/WENN22 of 23
They recently celebrated their third wedding anniversary, but Fergie and Josh Duhamel still feel like newlyweds.
"We like each other. We like hanging out together and we have fun," Fergie tells MTV News. "We have fun in the kitchen cooking and singing silly songs. Not to give too much away -- I'm not going any further than that -- but we have a good time together, and it's nice to get to have that quality time. We enjoy it."
Though they're often asked when they plan to start having kids, Fergie insists she won't be making a pregnancy announcement anytime soon.
"It's not happening yet, I can tell you that definitely," the Black Eyed Peas singer, 37, says. "But we want to have a family, so that's in the cards, but it's just not this second."
Though Duhamel, 39, is currently shooting "Scenic Route," his wife is currently taking a break from music. "Eight years of being on the road, and now I've been off the road, what, five months? ... I'm enjoying this time of just being home for that long of a period."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Madge's Boy Toy
Madonna's younger boyfriend news all on June 28's 7 Wonders of the Wall hosted by Brian McFayden.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's surprising antics as their 2014 Royal Tour continues on Replay.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJoe and Sofia
From Crowd Ignite