Willow Smith Shaves Her Head!
- Photo: @OfficialWillow/Twitter1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: @OfficialWillow/Twitter11 of 16
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage.com15 of 16
She's best known for her song, "Whip My Hair," but Willow Smith won't be doing much of that for awhile.
The 11-year-old daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith, shared photos of herself on her WhoSay account on Thursday sporting a shaved head at ballet class with the caption, "Dance your feelings out…"
The pint-size singer has been rocking over-the-top ensembles -- including a leopard pony hair suit with a gold-spiked Givenchy bag -- on the red carpet for years.
"She is young, edgy, and individual," Smith's stylist, Rob Zangardi, told Us Weekly.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch this behind-the-scenes video of Seal and Heidi Klum's vow renewal.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »