Willow Smith to whip up 'Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve'
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" has a guest list chock full of stars that includes one of music's youngest sensations, Willow Smith.
People.com reports that the 10-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith will perform at the television event. The young starlet's hit single "Whip My Hair" brought her to prominence earlier this year.
Ne-Yo and Natasha Bedingfield will also perform, according to the website.
"Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" airs Dec. 31 on ABC.
Related on Wonderwall & MSN:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite