Winehouse family to get her $4.66 million fortune
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 18
- Photo: Mischa Richter/Island Records/Promotional2 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News3 of 18
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: DSAA/ZOB/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: WENN/Splash/.7 of 18
- Photo: Vince Maher/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin9 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News11 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Edwards/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: WeirPhotos/Splash News17 of 18
LONDON (AP) -- Records show Amy Winehouse left an estate worth 2.94 million pounds ($4.66 million)) after her death last year.
The 27-year-old soul diva was found dead in bed on July 23 at her London home.
Probate documents showed Wednesday that she left behind assets totaling more than 4.25 million pounds ($6.7 million), with 2.94 million pounds ($4.66 million) remaining after debts and taxes.
RELATED: Celebs who passed away in 2011
Since Winehouse did not leave a will, the money will go to her parents. The documents list father Mitch Winehouse as administrator of the singer's estate. Nothing goes to her ex-husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, whom she divorced in 2009.
Winehouse shot to fame with her 2006 album "Back to Black," but struggled for years with drug and alcohol abuse. An inquest found she died of accidental alcohol poisoning.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »